Tuesday 28 July 2009

Y-3 striped beach bags

Y-3 beach range for spring / summer 2009. We love the summer seaside stripes mixed with the nautical, fishing inspired backpack and tote.



I have been seeing stripes around alot recently, best done thin and neat with minimalist detailing and slouchy shapes.


Unisex beach bag made from canvas with leather trim. However, I reckon the price tag is a little steep, at £330 for this tote i'd rather carry my towel rolled up into a little bundle or thrown into a recyclable shopper.


This backpack has a bit more personality and pizazz and could be used for a bit of urban commuting action.



But my fav has to be the little round coin purse, who can resist it. See my previous post on "striped bags" for Ally Cappelino and Mulberry's go at the classic stripe.

Link: Striped Bags

No comments: