Friday 5 February 2010

NIKE BACKPACKS

These are Nike believe it or not. I really like them, they are so bicycle courier / snowboarder chic. Extremely cool and not really very 'nike'. DOn't get me wrong, i don't hate nike, i just like not to like the brand. maybe it has something to do with the fact that i worked for Puma for so many years - which would lead to the fact of not liking adidas, its more that i'm not really into huge sports companies and think generally cool stuff comes out of smaller brands.


It has nothing to do with the fact that its friday afternoon at work and i'm dreaming of the pub as i sip my spiked diet coke.


I suppose i should tell you where i got these images from - as i don't want to get in trouble by copyright law - they are from an excellent site called Skate Warehouse - and here is the link:
http://www.skatewarehouse.com



This colourway rocks, i just love lemon yellow at the moment. its so, not very masculine (in a good way)


I really have to get outa here. i hope you like these bags. if you do, send me a message! yo. have a great weekend!

No comments: