Wednesday 1 February 2012

GHONGJORD BAGS

I have discovered this new bag brand which i really love. their website is amazing cool and clean too. I am jealous of this company! they do some nice stuff.



Take this simple ruck sack for example. it is clean and sharp and it looks very comfortable. Its the perfect balance between fashion and function. It also has a bit of a 70s flavour about it.

I really also love that it has nice shiny brass hardware and a nice structured back handle to grab it by and sling over one shoulder. I thought the brand name sounded a bit chinese and i was right, it is a buddhist saying which is about something sustainabity - check it out yourself on their website: http://ghongjord.com

I think it is a japanese, germany based designer. Talk about some nice design genes!



No comments: