Saturday 14 November 2009

PUMA BAGS BY JACQUI MA

Just cleaning up my computer and came across these images of some bags that i designed with Puma. The ones below had lots of pockets all with different fabric linings so you can remember what you put in each. Mesh, waterproof, white, black and nylon - all with a different purpose. The range had a shopper, backpack and messenger.


The one below never got made but i love this sample. It has velcro on the front and little purses attached with chains which you can stick on wherever you want on the front panel of the bag. I love products that have an in-built sense of playfulness.


This one is inspired by my obsession with tape. The webbing tape wraps around the bag like a loose bandage. I love the contrast of the soft cotton webbing with the plastic coated main body material. I also like how the tape obscures the logo underneath.

No comments: