Friday 18 February 2011

CROCHETED AND STRINGY BAGS

I recently started doing some crochet. Its fun, if not a little hit and miss. So far i have sort of got the impression that it doesn't really matter if you make a mistake, it still looks cool.



Anyway, this inspired me to look into crocheted bags, i really like the cleanness of these. They are simply and minimal but still have that gorgeous crafty feel.


I like the idea of using really thin elastic to crochet bags so they are a bit bouncy.


This one here is by The Jackson Twins based in West London.


Mostly the rest of them i found on etsy. I think the coloured crochet really works well with wooden hardware. Not sure why, it just does.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love your blog; I'm religious in reading it weekly. :)

But I wanted to comment that these bags are made using the "Macramé." It's not Crochet. Macramé is a form of textile-making using knotting rather than weaving, knitting, or crocheting.